Contact Details:Mr Nick Farrant
Email this member
Visit their website
Ground Floor, Blackbrook Gate 1
Blackbrook Park Avenue
Taunton, Somerset TA1 2PX
PKF Francis Clark:
PKF Francis Clark, a member of the Hinkley Point C Professional Services Group, provide a range of financial services to a large variety of businesses and their owners. Our team of experts can offer guided advice and support for all your accountancy requirements. Our accountancy, audit, taxation and corporate finance teams work across a range of sectors located in 8 offices across Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire.
Businesses in the South West need to take the initiative in order to benefit from the opportunities arising from Hinkley Point C and more often than not, this will involve collaboration with those they may have previously thought of as competitors.
Led by our Somerset office, PKF Francis Clark has a wealth of experts ideally placed to provide a comprehensive range of services to help businesses in the region plan for, and then take advantage of the opportunities that will arise over the course of the construction period and beyond.
Supply chain bid support advisory services:
In particular we have experience in bidding and negotiating supply chain contracts within the energy and wider infrastructure procurement sector, including:
- Business plan preparation support
- Financial model development to support pricing of contracts
- Corporate structuring advice
- Finance raising and structure support (including debt, equity and grant advisory services)
- Commercial advisory support in negotiation of contracts to financial close
- Contractual and other financial due diligence
- Business valuation services
- Corporate transaction support including, strategy, MBOs, acquisitions, disposal and mergers, collaboration and fundraising
Francis Clark LLP (trading as PKF Francis Clark) is a member of PKF International, a global network of over 300 legally independent firms consisting of over 400 offices, operating in 150 countries across the world.Primary capability: Accounting & Finance